Number of views:
Product serial number
Sliding support series
How to use hinges and precautions：
1) Before installing the sliding brace, punch the gap at the corner of the fan first, and calculate the fan overlap amount of the bottom of the second frame -43mm. Generally, the unilateral overlap amount is 5.5mm;
2) When installing the sliding support, check whether the sliding support is moving smoothly. Pass the No. 1 hinge through the punching gap and the hinge to the end. At this time, the 90-degree head is completely inserted into the aluminum groove on the side, and the corner is avoided.
3) Fix the middle hole of the hinge with temporary positioning hexagon socket screws. After the various parts of No. 1 are in place, fix the panel (fastening with M5x12 or M5x16 stainless steel countersunk head screws), tighten the side screw holes first, then hit No. 1 Full screws are fixed to the aluminum side (self-tapping screws are generally recommended, not self-drilling screws).
4) After the hinge is opened 80 degrees, the bottom of the hinge is positioned close to the bottom of the frame groove, and the fan is installed into the outer frame. Tighten the temporary adjustment screw hole with the large flat head screw (the position can go back), and stabilize After sliding braces, adjust the up and down and left and right positions of the sliding braces, and then fully tighten the other fixing hole screws;
5) There is a strengthening fixing piece on the bottom groove of the sliding support. When the self-tapping screw is driven, the pressing piece must be fixed together to strengthen the load bearing effect;
6) When the fan angle seal is too tight or the seal is not tight, the inner hexagonal adjustment screw under the head is adjusted to adjust the front and rear tension;
7) After the installation is completed, check whether the switch is smooth. When cleaning the external wall, or before the doors and windows are delivered to the owner, please close the windows.
8) Avoid falling acid and alkaline corrosion debris and too much dust in the bottom groove of the sliding support, which will cause the window switch to be unsmooth. Be sure to clean it and add some lubricating oil regularly to ensure smooth switching and reduce noise. , To extend the service life.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone