Number of views:
Product serial number
Sliding support series
Hinge use and precautions:
1) Before installing the sliding braces, punch the gap at the corner of the fan first, and calculate the fan overlap amount = -43mm at the bottom of the frame slot, and generally the single side overlap amount is 5.5mm;
2) When installing the sliding support, check whether the sliding support is moving smoothly. Pass the No. 1 hinge through the punching gap and the hinge to the end. At this time, the 90-degree head is completely inserted into the aluminum groove on the side, and the corner is avoided.
3) Fix the middle hole of the hinge with temporary positioning hexagon socket screws. After the various parts of No. 1 are in place, fix the panel (fastening with M5x12 or M5x16 stainless steel countersunk head screws), tighten the side screw holes first, then hit No. 1 Full screws are fixed to the aluminum side (self-tapping screws are generally recommended, not self-drilling screws).
4) After the hinge is opened 80 degrees, the bottom of the hinge is positioned against the frame groove, the fan is installed into the outer frame, and the temporary adjustment screw hole is tightened with a large flat-head screw (the position can be moved backward). After the support, adjust the up and down and left and right positions of the slide brace, and then fully tighten the other fixing hole screws To play a role in strengthening load bearing;
6) When the seal of the fan angle is too tight or the seal is not tight, use the inner hexagon adjustment screw under the head to adjust the elasticity of the front and back;
7) After the installation is completed, check whether the switch is smooth. When cleaning the external wall, or before the doors and windows are delivered to the owner, please close the windows.
8) Avoid acid and alkaline corrosion debris and too much dust in the bottom groove of the sliding support. This will cause the window switch to be unsmooth. Be sure to clean it. At the same time, add some lubricant to the sliding support to ensure smooth switching and reduce The effect of noise and prolonged service life.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone